Monday 7 December 2015

Old Walled City Rickshaw-Ride/Golden Dome Soup Kitchen Blues: Tuesday, December 8th

If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart? -Alexander Solzhenitsyn, novelist, Nobel laureate (11 Dec 1918-2008)



Hi mom and dad, What is your fight number? And what airline are you coming in on? I'm going to try and take the whole day off on Thursday or at least the afternoon so I can see you both , are you staying at Ted and Elaine's? Or do you want to stay at my place? I'm so tired, my tree lot phone never stops ringing, I'll be glad when it's all over. Love you both, safe travels home. If you needed to get anything at Duty Free, Angel is always a good choice!! 😁😉☺️❤️😍💋😘 Hi Chloe We are flying with Lufthansa flight 492. Ted and Elaine are expecting us and I 'm sure you can come for dinner there.Had a good sightseeing day. Your dad is snoring beside me Having a pre dinner rest. See you soon, Love Mom

Sorry if you already got this once from Al....

No comments:

Post a Comment